Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
administrator View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
MBP : 171.40
  Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Quick update
    Posted: 27 Sep 2013 at 10:42am
Hey guys!

Found myself a little busier over the last few weeks than expected.  :/ I've been spending my game time creating the Auction Patch (which was negative fun), as well as squashing a few bugs .  Nothing major, but stuff that needed fixing.

A few minor updates -

BTB - I will be working with Squirrel and Sledge4 on this.  I want this to be a "one and done", so initial layout is critical.   Considering Squirrels experience with the BTB and Sledge4' layout / coding skills,  I couldn't ask for better co-workers on this project.  Thanks guys!

New Race Point method (Eclipse / HOY) / Restricted Grade races - Those should be working themselves in shortly after the Breeder's Bowl.  Explaining the new point system may be tricky, and the restricted grade races are part of this change.  Moving before the Breeder's Bowl could cause a world of confusion (as well as potentially change entry points for the race).  Patience is needed here.

Sorting on all columns on pages -  this isn't hard, but is a bit time consuming.

Unity fix - I have gotten more familiar with the code over the last week or so.  It's not overly complex, but there are a few nuances I need to get more familiar with before I start hacking and slashing.

Thanks guys!

--Mike

Post Reply Post Reply